Love, till death do us part. Such words, promises, and vows… do they still mean anything at all in our world today? Is it possible to love and keep on loving? Is it possible to be faithful to the end?
Let’s be honest, we have messed up big time when it comes to loving each other as human beings. We even messed up loving God. We have often failed to keep our promises, we have given in to temptations, and we have betrayed and hurt each other in many ways. Love has been replaced with lust, faithfulness with fantasy, and purity with perversity in our society today. This did not happen overnight, of course. It has been a slow decline of values and morals that were based on biblical principles and teachings.
When God said: ‘Do not commit adultery’, He was serious and He still is. Because our limited human love fails us, we need His divine love in our lives in order to be able to love others. It all starts with receiving His love, with renewing our understanding of that love, and with refreshing the way we love Him back. What God wants to establish in our spiritual lives, He will surely use in our day-to-day natural circumstances. After reading this book, you will:
• have a better understanding of God’s love for people
• know that you are loved by God
• feel encouraged about refreshing your relationship with God, your spouse, and other people
• be inspired to love others as God loves you
• be able to ban boredom out of your life
• be determined to remain faithful until the end.